I saw the Wanderlust Tag on this beautiful blog alittlethingcalledwanderlust.com & I’ve decided to keep the Wanderlust chain going, so here are my answers.
1. Your most treasured passport stamp?
1st entrance in United States
2. Can you recite your passport # from memory if asked? (Y/N, don’t give out your info online please!)
No, I have 4 passports (2 citizenships & in Europe I can travel with my ID card alone which has a different number)
3. Preferred method of travel; planes, trains or automobiles?
Automobiles, I like to see it all & not miss a thing.
4. Top 3 travel items?
Besides Money: Camera, Phone (for maps, mine works offline) & Comfortable shoes
5. Hostel or hotel?
6. Are you a repeat visitor or do you explore new places?
I try to explore new places, but do go back to visit places where I left my heart.
7. Do you read up on your destination (culture, history, safety) or do you wing it?
Because of my wild curiosity, I tend to do a lot of research prior.
8. Favorite travel website?
9. Where would you recommend a friend to visit? Name city & why.
I’m gonna go with a country: Montenegro. A lot of people still don’t know how beautiful this little country is. Rent a car & explore it all.
10, You’re leaving tomorrow, money is no option, where are you going?
Keep the tag going whether you travel lots or want to, I would love to see your answers. Link in the comments below.