The very sweet & talented Nathalie from Le Dot Photography nominated me last week for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. What a great lovely surprise just a day into the new year. I love to inspire people so this little award means a lot to me. 🙂
The rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog. (as above)
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 to 15 other bloggers for the award.
5. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
6. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.
So here we go, 7 Things About Me:
1. I took a year of Fashion in college
2. I LOVE bikinis & I will be designing my own Swimwear Line, pretty excited about this one! 🙂
3. I have celiac disease & have been Gluten Free since April 2008
4. I have stopped eating meat last year, April 2014 (I do however still eat seafood)
5. Joe Cross, from Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead changed my life! I drink fresh veggie/fruit juices every day now. (& I don’t get sick anymore)
6. I have never been skiing & I really wanna try it out 🙂
7. I have a sweet tooth 🙂
My nominees are (in no particular order):
1. Young Travel Bug
2. An Unfamiliar Sky
3. You the World Wandering
4. Kate from the States
5. The Adventures of a DR
6. When in doubt eat brioche
7. Wander in Wonder
8. Roses on the Road
9. The Lone Panda
10. A little thing called Wanderlust
11. Tanto Verde: Simple, Delicious, Vegetarian
12. Travelux: Travel in Style
13. Cooking with a Wallflower
14. Skyward Eyes
15. Travel Couple 101