On Thursday I suggested we go over to La Isla Beach Club for cocktails and to swim at their pool, but when we go there, they told us the pool was already closed for the season. So we continued walking…We also passed by Guaba Beach Bar & Club which is actually the #13 club in the world. I’ve been wanting to go here ever since I’ve arrived in Cyprus, but never found anyone that wanted to come along.
We ended up walking all the way to the Four Seasons Hotel and ended staying at that beach for our swim session. Then later continued walking even further while taking photos along the beach. We took the bus back to the apartment and then got ready for the evening.
- Day 1 – Night 1 w/ Miss Anna R.
- Day 2: Part 1: Mediterranean
- Day 2: Part 2: Molos & Marina
- Night 2: Breeze 10 Year Anniversary
- Day + Night 3: Beach, Sushi & Cocktails
- Day 4: Nissi Beach baby! 🙂
- Day 5: Birthday
- Day 6: To the Sea