So I went Keto for 3 months & here’s what I found out:
- You hair is going to fall out & hair vitamins or collagen protein won’t help. This is due to lack of carbs.
- Your joints will hurt – Also due to lack of carbs. This happens during the first 2 weeks but does eventually go away. Electrolyte rich drinks help.
- You will get very bad breath – Yuck, yuck, yuck & what’s worse is you can’t really use gum or mints because they will throw you out of ketosis, unless they are sugar free and carb free.
- You can’t eat fruit – There are like probably 2/3 fruits that you can have & that’s it. I really missed fruit.
- You will get Keto flu or actual flu. I didn’t get Keto flu but I did get sick twice while on Keto diet, probably because I wasn’t eating any fruit (natural vitamins).